Any writers out there?

The rest of my post vanished!

I have 4 books in various stages of mess. Summer is for working outside, and writing, sadly, is put off until the cooler and less insane months of the year.

On day 16 of getting rid of a sinus and double ear infection. I feel your pain. Get better soon.
On june 11 I had Gastric sleeve surgery... On July 11 I was technically healed. And able to eat full gastric food... but am realizing not all food sets well.
I am laying low till my discomfort subsides... been going now two days.

But on the plus side I have lost seventy pounds plus.... fifty before the surgery and more after. My total goal is 225 plus.

At sixty three I was considered high risk... but I went with it any way. Longivity runs in the family.... But fifty years of handling and training my own horses has done a toll on my bones. Alieve was my friend for many of those years.... Now its burned my whole espoogus.... (heartburn feeling) so I am eating bland things and popping Tylenool for my pain....

When It gets better I am going to try liquicaps. we will see.

Back to bed I go...

deb

On june 11 I had Gastric sleeve surgery... On July 11 I was technically healed. And able to eat full gastric food... but am realizing not all food sets well.
I am laying low till my discomfort subsides... been going now two days.

But on the plus side I have lost seventy pounds plus.... fifty before the surgery and more after. My total goal is 225 plus.

At sixty three I was considered high risk... but I went with it any way. Longivity runs in the family.... But fifty years of handling and training my own horses has done a toll on my bones. Alieve was my friend for many of those years.... Now its burned my whole espoogus.... (heartburn feeling) so I am eating bland things and popping Tylenool for my pain....

When It gets better I am going to try liquicaps. we will see.

Back to bed I go...

deb
Congrats and hugs.

Hey guys, I wanted to get this thread started again. So tell me, what have you guys been scribbling about? It’s been a loooong time since this threads gotten some attention and I know you guys are still out there.

OH I'm here. Ranch work has got me working up to my eyeballs. Buy night's end, I'm so tired I can hardly see straight, but my mind is a while of ideas and things I want to write down. Then as I am mentally composing, I drift off.

I have 4 children's books in the works, and of course my journal (always a work in progress), and presentations for historic groups.

BTW, I'm a fountain pen junkie.

OH I'm here. Ranch work has got me working up to my eyeballs. Buy night's end, I'm so tired I can hardly see straight, but my mind is a while of ideas and things I want to write down. Then as I am mentally composing, I drift off.

I have 4 children's books in the works, and of course my journal (always a work in progress), and presentations for historic groups.

BTW, I'm a fountain pen junkie.
Ooh do you have a passion project? I’m still in school so I have time to get lots of things done. And don’t worry, I’m a gel pen junkie we’re all friends here.

Back
Top Bottom