Anybody Else Crazy About "The Eragon" Books???

Do You Like Murtagh?

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Quote:
Oh - I will! I will!
Do I just add what you said into my Siggy?
hu.gif

Quote:
Oh - Man!
Which one should I do?
hmm.png

Here is something I found on the 4th book:
"*The cover of the fourth book will feature an emerald (green) dragon
*Murtagh and Thorn will play larger roles than in the previous books.
*With the first parts of Eragon's prophecies having been resolved in Eragon and Brisingr (weapon under the Menoa Tree, "There is a doom upon you, but of what sort I know not. Part of it lies in a death ..."), we can expect the remaining prophecies to come into play:
*Eragon's vision of him and another leaving Alagaesia forever with their dragons
*The Rock of Kuthian and the Vault of Souls
*An "epic romance" ("I cannot say if this passion will end happily, but your love is of noble birth and heritage. She is powerful, wise, and beautiful beyond compare." - Angela, Eragon... it is arguable that this romance/passion has already existed for Arya with a bad ending)
*The origin of werecats will be thoroughly explored"

Ohhh I'd forgotten about that doom and A death part...

Oh, wait... what about Durza's strike? He did that as he died... though it was resolved... what if when Galby dies he also spits out a "doom"... perhaps the official 'leave this land never to return' that a couple others have already thrown at him... that kinda rattled him... ?

Eh... maybe. I still wanna know what the Tree took in payment... his ability (if he ever had one given his warped new self) to reproduce is all I can come up with. Of course, the weird feeling wouldn't have been in his stomach then so I don't know.

Inheritance Cycle

Eragon - Blue Book with Blue, Saphira, on Front
Eldest - Red Book with Red Dragon, Thorn, on Front
Brisingr - Black Book with Gold Dragon, Glaedr, on Front

The Fourth Book we know will have a Green Dragon on the cover... the rest is speculation...

For all his power in the end he's a dog with a bone... he's not going to drop the bone in order to fight for it they're going to have to come to him.

Now... if it just so happened that the Rock of Kuthian was something that Galby discovered on his travels and that that is where he's storing the hearts then just may be that Eragon has to go say his name (his true name???) to open it and get at Galby's power source. Surprised no one mentioned that... could also be a cache the dragons/riders tucked away, but given we KNOW Galby has a stash... yeah... makes sense. But also because we know of his stash, and that without major help they're doomed... could be another stash.

The wait for the first egg from the girls was nothing compared to waiting for a book series to finish...

I love the books and hate the movie and am rather upset that it went from a trilogy to 4 books. Because I want to now what happens!! That is a brief summery of my feelings about the Inheritance cycle.

Back
Top Bottom