Anybody else eat cookie dough? OK tell your fav flav...

yuckyuck.gif
The tradition must be carried on... I have taught it to my children and hopefully they will teach their kids...
gig.gif

Okay, so I'm not the only one who eats raw cookie dough? Phew! *wipes sweat from brow*

I eat raw cookie dough all the time! XD Chocolate chip is my fav! XD XD XD

In our house, my mom regularly makes big bowls of her famous oatmeal-chocolate-chip cookie dough, just for snaking on. When we have doughs that need refrigeration, like gingerbread or sugar cookie dough, we put it in pie plates covered with tin foil. By the time we are ready to bake it, there are always slices taken out if it. I'm not sure we have ever managed to bake more than half of the dough we've made of any if our homemade doughs!

Oh, heh, just thought of more. My hypochondriac grandma never lets us have dough or batter because she claims it has germs in it. We don't like her much. Once I even licked her dining room table to prove that the table germs wouldn't kill me!

Don't forget about Brownie batter people.  /img/smilies/gig.gif 

I haven't met a cookie dough/cake batter/brownie batter that I and the kids DON'T like!  The problem is that my hand mixer has 2 beaters and I have 3 kids!  That always results in trouble.  Have to break out 3 spoons for them and keep the beaters for myself.  hehehe.

Our house has 11 children in it... I pick which siblings I like the most and give them the two beaters. I get the bowl and the scraper. :p

droolin.gif
droolin.gif
Chocolate chip cookie dough, homemade or store bought, NEVER makes it into the oven in this house!! My DD and I have been known to sit down and eat a whole huge tub of Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough in one sitting....yep, it's that good!
droolin.gif
droolin.gif
Now if you'll excuse me, I have to make a little trip into the kitchen to make some cookie dough...

Back
Top Bottom