Anybody else eat cookie dough? OK tell your fav flav...

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough is the best!
droolin.gif

Don't forget about Brownie batter people.
gig.gif

I haven't met a cookie dough/cake batter/brownie batter that I and the kids DON'T like! The problem is that my hand mixer has 2 beaters and I have 3 kids! That always results in trouble. Have to break out 3 spoons for them and keep the beaters for myself. hehehe.

I like it all!!! you have to taste it to make sure your cokkies/cake/brownies will be great!!! I love Death by Chocolate cookie dough and Cake it is the best.... I don't have my recipe up online right now for measurements, but it is chocolate cake batter ( box cake mix~ follow box recipe) , both chunks, chips, pecans, and then coconut for those who like it! Mixed all together for the cake and for cookies a little less water!! Do y'all eat the truffle centers as you make them? they are awesome too! Cream Cheese & chocolate then dipped in chocolate and decorated!! OK where is the BYC desserts books?

All this talk of dough and batter made me hungry. I now have a batch of brownies in the oven, though the brownies won't be as thick as they should be since some of the batter mysteriously disappeared...
tongue.png

Last edited:
Quote:
OMG YOU ARE RIGHT!!!! How could I have forgotten brownie mix? I LOVE IT!!!!!! are you surprised?

Just remembered I have a box of brownie mix in the cabinet....
wee.gif
Tried to make brownies from scratch..they didnt come out to good...
yippiechickie.gif
he.gif
SO now I just buy the box
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Also I am teaching my nieces to eat it TOO!! Their Mommy does not have too know!! The youngest is 2 3/4 and the older one is 6, and the youngest helped me yesterday to make a cake for a family member, and so we licked the bowl!!

Back
Top Bottom