Anybody else eat cookie dough? OK tell your fav flav...

Chocolate chip cookie dough all the way!!! LOL I just go to the store and get them logs of it sometimes, my folks always tell me I'm gonna get salmonella (or whatever its called) but the way I see it, I aint dead yet after all these years of doin that, why start worryin about it now?

I LOVE chocolate chip cookie dough. I have done everything you all have mentioned: eat it from the fundraising tubs, buy the pillsbury or tollhouse logs of it and eat it raw and make homemade batches and then never bake a single cookie.

As for the thesis research, I'm convinced it's hereditary. My mother loves raw cookie dough, I love raw cookie dough and my DD loves it. Now our exchange student DD loves it. Hubby doesn't understand it though.

Of course, I've even been known to eat raw pie and bread dough.

Yeah thats where everything goes! In my mouth LOL

I have to say that I am the worst in the house. Everybody yells at me for it.
But I will see them sneak some as well when they think Im not watching lol

I actually hate chocolate chip cookie dough. I always pick the chips out and eat the batter lol
But yes we also buy the frozen dough. But it never makes it to the oven.

Quote:

My daughter and I love raw choccy chip cookie dough....I dunno why it tasted better RAW than cooked. Hubby likes his cookies cooked so I would make a doz just for him and the rest of the dough, for me and DD!

Peanut butter cookie dough is the next fav to eat raw.

Now if I can figure out how to make the dough not falling apart when you mix it with ice cream...ike the DQ cookie dough ice cream Blizzard. YUMMY!

I just made some Spritz cookie dough. I'm trying to be good and didn't have one lick, or scoop. But I know what it tastes like, cause usually I end up with half the dough for actual cookies. (it's like sugar cookies with almond flavoring)
droolin.gif

As for chocolate chip cookie dough, I don't make them, I just buy the chips and eat them.
smile.png

Quote:
Now THAT sounds like me! I like the ocassional chip but prefer the batter. That's why I started making my own - I can control the chip ratio.

This is an exact science, you know.

Quote:
Now THAT sounds like me! I like the ocassional chip but prefer the batter. That's why I started making my own - I can control the chip ratio.

This is an exact science, you know.

I'm the same way. I eat the cookies with a lower chip ratio because I love the plain cookie flavor!

But I prefer baked cookies over dough. I eat some dough, but bake 90% of the batter at least.

Back
Top Bottom