Anybody else having sticker shock on coffee?

M.sue :

Quote:
We all will PM you our address....I'll be watching the mail!! lol

lol.png
i see free christmas presents this year!​

I get the Maxwell House half caf at Wal Mart. It was 8.96, then went up to 10.88, now it's back at 8.96. I have sticker shock at everything.

We stocked up this summer on a choc'full of nuts french roast when the price dropped down to $1.99 for the 13oz can, because the store would no longer be carrying it. Now we are stocking up on chase n sanborn the price works out to be a little over $3.00 a lb. We drink ALOT of coffee.
We also bought several large jars of peanut butter. All peanut butters are supposed to go up 30%-40%.

I can only have decaf beverages (I miss my iced tea so bad, the decaf just does not taste the same) We went from using Folgers to using store brand. I might be checking out the other off brands to see if they are cheaper. Decaf always cost $1.00 more anyway but now it is almost 20 cents more per oz than regular coffee. We also drink a lot of coffee.

M.sue :

With summer over and our garden gone I always frown at the price of fresh veggies & fruit too!!

I can't wait to get my garden going. I am so sick of the fruits in the grocery stores, especially the apples. They pick them way to early and they never ripen right. I am going hog wild on the Golden Delicious right now as they are in season and you can find ones that are not artificially ripened.​

I drink anywhere from 30 to 60 cups of coffee a day. So yea, it has hit me pretty hard. I cut way back on the coffee lately.
sad.png
Probably better for my health anyway. Sigh. Why can't they leave us poor drug addicts alone?
hit.gif
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom