Anybody else live for Fridays?

Steve_of_sandspoultry

Crowing
10 Years
Apr 4, 2009
Eastern North Carolina
Usually the first words out of my mouth when I get to work on Monday is "is it Friday yet".
smile.png
So.......... Whatcha doing this weekend?

1) taking wifey thang out to dinner tonight at a nice Italian place made reservations for 7:30
2) tomorrow finish clearing the area for our new pheasant pens - cutting, brush burning etc (that should work off the dinner)
3) mid afternoon pull up a chair out back and watch the grass grow and the poultry channel in high def.
4) Sunday process some extra roo's followed by more grass watching and poultry channel

Then back to "is it Friday yet?"

Happy Friday

Steve

I'm retired so everyday is friday lol. BUT........ i purchased this farm in Jan. SOOOOOOOOOOO........ with farm work needing to be done everyday is MONDAYYYYYY!
barnie.gif

I'm a stay at home mom, so the whole work scene is a thing of the past, but I understand! I still live for every-other friday! My hubby has every other off, so it might as well be an extra Saturday!

This weekend for me:

Today: Clean house (It's not an off friday
sad.png
)

Tomorrow: No idea! But that's the best kind of plans is it not?
tongue.png

Sunday: Church, finishing up cleaning out an area for our coop!

1. Turning in DVDs to the local library and picking up new DVDs. The library has new release movies on DVD that can be checked out for free with a library card. Check with your local library. Very cost effective entertainment.
2. Pick up feed and hay at TSC and Ranch Outlet.
3. Cut grass with push mower. Riding lawn mower is broke. Will take 3 days to cut.
somad.gif

4. Pick up swimming pools for ducks and geese.
5. Pick up another large trash can for storing feed.
6. Use coupons at local stores. (Ex. $10.00 off $20.00 or more purchase. $5.00 off $15.00 or more purchase, etc.) I only make the minimum purchase and try not to go over that. They want you to spend more but I refuse to do that. I'm CHEAP !
7. Pick up wire cage from person that purchased ducks from me. She forgot to bring her own cage.
8. Clean house
9. Clean brooders
10. Clean rabbits poo trays
11. Wait for customers to come over for egg orders.
12. STAY COOL!

HAPPY FRIDAY !

Thank God Friday is finally here. Its been a long week. Let's see it looks like we may be attending a motorcycle run tomorrow that visits a few farms in RI. Might go watch my niece kick butt in the woodsman competion at the Washington County Fair. Sunday there is a huge car show in town that we will go to for a few hours. And between everything else doing yard work of some sort. I wish weekends were three days.

I live for Tuesdays.
Almost every business in our small town is closed Sunday and Monday. Other than that, being retired means that every day is a weekend.
big_smile.png

Today I have to go to the library and return some books and pick up some DVD's. Then either today or tomorrow im going through the young silkies again and seperating them. Not sure what else to do this weekend. Have to call somebody back about silkies even though all I have is a rooster left to get rid of. Looks like no dog park tommorrow since its going to be hot.

Back
Top Bottom