Anybody else watch Family Guy?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by CalebtheChicken, Jul 12, 2010.

1. CalebtheChicken

CalebtheChicken Songster

Jun 5, 2010
    Jeremiah, Ky.
    I have no reason for asking, I'm bored and it's 11:30.

2. I hate family guy..its just so ugh-ity-ugh-ish if that makes any sense what so ever xD

3. Funky Feathers

Funky Feathers former Fattie

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    Oh, yeah. I like Stewie & Brian the best, in that order. Giggity-Giggity-Giggity! [​IMG]

4. yes, I watch it with my two boys - they're 18 & 16. I think it is very funny. It's not for everyone and I'm sure many people feel it crosses the line...at least once during every episode. Some/most of the characters are over the top.

5. bald k9

bald k9 Songster

Sep 5, 2009
    Rural Edwardsville
    gotta love Stewie!!!

6. Yes, Stewie is funny. I love Meg. She is the only semi normal charter in the bunch. I also think Bryan the dog and his crush on Lois is hilarious - he's so charming & everything Peter isn't. Gotta love it.

7. CalebtheChicken

CalebtheChicken Songster

Jun 5, 2010
    Jeremiah, Ky.
    It's such a random show... the cuts are just funny (unless they make fun of religion, I don't like that).

8. dedicateddourly

dedicateddourly Songster

Jun 20, 2008
    Fallbrook, CA
    I'm not a huge fan, but I do watch it sometimes. When I'm in the mood for it, it is hilarious. So random and so un-PC.

9. the lemon tree

the lemon tree Songster

May 12, 2009
    I'm a fan of Family Guy, but one thing I don't like is how I feel like my IQ level goes down a few points after watching an episode. It's one of those shows that makes fun of everyone of every race, religion, orientation, etc. but for some reason I don't find it nearly as repulsively vile as South Park, which IMO is a horrible show.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2010
  10. pbjmaker

pbjmaker Crowing

May 9, 2008
    Central Iowa
    I like it but don't watch it on a regular basis.

I do find it sad how many of the preschoolers in my class watch it - it is NOT a show for children regardless of the word Family in the title [​IMG]

I too like that it is very un PC and random.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: