Anybody hatching on Jan 9th?

If you set them on the 19th lockdown should be on the 5th, tomorrow
smile.png
)

Quote:
wait I set mine on the 19th were both wrong lockdown is on Wednesday! sheesh I had to look at calendar again the 21st Sat is hatch day--yeah thats right

Ok .......9:30 am 1/6/2010 is lockdown

Bump it up to 65% humidity?

(lg 9200 with fan) do I leave the fan on during the whole lockdown/hatching process?

Just candled the 43 that are left. I tossed two that didn't seem to be developing. Both were in the fridge before I set them so I didn't expect them to develop, but it was worth trying. Of the 43 that are left there are two that don't seem to be as advanced as the rest. I can see mvmt in one but I can see through a lot more of that shell than the others so I'm not sure what to think about them.

I'm a mess. When I candled the air sacks looked to small, I think they stopped. 99.5/100.2 I put water in the well an added a humidifier in the room went up a little 28% shut the door to the room 4 hrs. later only 32%.
If anything is alive I don't know how I'm going to get it up to 50% much less 58%. I'm not going to quit but having a hard time. Lockdown is 12:00pm tomorrow, I think. Set eggs 12:pm Dec. 19th. I think I should have taken these eggs out and put them under my two hens that went broody 4 days after I set them in the incubator. I wish it would rain, maybe that would help. How in the world am I going to get it in the 50%?
This stuff is unbelievably stressful.
th.gif

Back
Top Bottom