Anybody have a converted walk in freezer?

docteurshepherd

Songster
Nov 23, 2020
My Coop
My Coop
Just curious if this is something anybody else has done. My dad built the coop over a decade ago, just like it says it's an old big walk in freezer that's been converted, windows, roosts, and nest boxes added, that's the "indoor coop" as we call it. Then the "outside coop" which is an addition to the freezer, just an area enclosed in chicken wire with more roosts, nest boxes and the roof being old road signs :) It's pretty neat, I'll have to take pictures today and put them on here

Just curious if this is something anybody else has done. My dad built the coop over a decade ago, just like it says it's an old big walk in freezer that's been converted, windows, roosts, and nest boxes added, that's the "indoor coop" as we call it. Then the "outside coop" which is an addition to the freezer, just an area enclosed in chicken wire with more roosts, nest boxes and the roof being old road signs :) It's pretty neat, I'll have to take pictures today and put them on here
Can't wait to see some pictures! I just converted a garage into a coop for my chickens and ducks/goose.

I love repurposing things... please post pictures, I would love to see your coop!
Can't wait to see some pictures! I just converted a garage into a coop for my chickens and ducks/goose.

Ask and ye shall receive :) Sorry took so long but here's pictures of the outside. I'll take pictures of the inside once I do another clean as it looks pretty rough right now. The freezer portion is what we call the "inside coop" and then there's the add on which is the "outside coop"
coop2.jpg
image0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom