Anybody have Goodreads?

Any online book readers? Anybody have Goodreads? Just curious! I don't but want to know if it's worth it! Any books you enjoy reading and would care to share a link to check out? Thanks! :D
I made an account and then unsubscribed. I don't have time, and I don't like reading from a screen. I do like reading from Project Gutenberg though (when I'm supposed to be doing homework!) because most of the books are older - like early 1900's. Also the Internet Archive is a good place.

Oh, and books I enjoy reading? It's a long list...:)

I made an account and then unsubscribed. I don't have time, and I don't like reading from a screen. I do like reading from Project Gutenberg though (when I'm supposed to be doing homework!) because most of the books are older - like early 1900's. Also the Internet Archive is a good place.

Oh, and books I enjoy reading? It's a long list...:)
Yeah I like mysteries... keeps me reading for hours.

Any online book readers? Anybody have Goodreads? Just curious! I don't but want to know if it's worth it! Any books you enjoy reading and would care to share a link to check out? Thanks! :D
I use Goodreads. I never leave any reviews or anything but I do appreciate the reviews and ratings other people leave. I find it good for when someone mentions a book I can add it to my "want to read" shelf on there and come back to it later when I have a spare bit of cash to buy the book.

Back
Top Bottom