Anybody here a libertarian?

Quote:
You keep asking these good questions and illustrating how little I know.
wink.png

I'll get back to you on the fairtax system as I'm totally ignorant of it.

Quote:
You keep asking these good questions and illustrating how little I know.
wink.png

I'll get back to you on the fairtax system as I'm totally ignorant of it.

Fairtax system in a nutshell:

FairTax system abolishes all federal personal and corporate income taxes, gift, estate, capital gains, alternative minimum, Social Security, Medicare, and self-employment taxes and replaces them with one simple, visible, federal retail sales tax administered primarily by existing state sales tax authorities.

It wouldn't take federal and state taxes out of your paycheck, or the pension of retiree's.

All in all, if it didn't seem too good to be true, I'd back it. But I just don't see it going off without a hitch the way they say it will.

Last edited:
Just found out disturbing news, can not verify it yet but looking to find the location in the stimulus bill. The Holt bill HR45 has been folded into the stimulus bill. This was reported by Rep Dan Itse of New Hampshire.

In response to some, marriage is a religeous union between a man and a woman. Abortion is taking of a life. Death penalty helps cleanse the gene pool. Marijuana is illegal and should stay that way. I also believe my kids should be allowed to high five again. Girls should be able to hug again. The children are on eggshells. It's sad. We, as a society, have condemned all natural acts and feelings and overly embraced homosexuality and reverse descrimination with a smile and our pockets. The law is set up to protect the criminal and not the victim. There are loopholes and wormholes and ...holes. What party would that be?

omelette'smom :

In response to some, marriage is a religeous union between a man and a woman. Abortion is taking of a life. Death penalty helps cleanse the gene pool. Marijuana is illegal and should stay that way. I also believe my kids should be allowed to high five again. Girls should be able to hug again. The children are on eggshells. It's sad. We, as a society, have condemned all natural acts and feelings and overly embraced homosexuality and reverse descrimination with a smile and our pockets. The law is set up to protect the criminal and not the victim. There are loopholes and wormholes and ...holes. What party would that be?

AMEN and AMEN!!!
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif

omelette'smom :

Yup!! Lets start another political party, the BYC party. We will gain power, abolish all laws and the only new laws will be the 10 Commandments, the Constitution (not open to wierd interpretation) and the golden rule.​

Quote:
Yup!! Lets start another political party, the BYC party. We will gain power, abolish all laws and the only new laws will be the 10 Commandments, the Constitution (not open to wierd interpretation) and the golden rule.

I'm in!

Quote:
I hope it is wrong, but the bill is so large it could take a long time for one person to read it. Many things are coming to light in this disgusting abuse of congress.

I just can't fathom offering our country up as collateral to a communist county. Yes we have been borrowing from them already, but now they literally OWN us. I get the feeling we have been sold out.

Back
Top Bottom