Anybody here a libertarian?

I am in line with most of the Libertarian viewpoints, and usually vote Libertarian. Not librarian, vegetarian, or aquarian. Kind of, sort of neo-agrarian.

More than anything, I want more than two major political parties in the US during my lifetime. They are both too powerful and corrupt, as far as I'm concerned.

Okay, disturbing news...my daughter just came home and said they had sniff dogs go through the high school and middle school and found 3lbs of maijuana and 4 lockers had weapons in the MIDDLE SCHOOL. This is why I don't support leagalizing marijuana. It would be too readily available to our kids like cigs and beer. I used to smoke and quit when my 8 year old told me he wanted to be like me and put one in his mouth. That was it for me! DONE after over 20 years. The beer we drink isn't locked up and shame on me for not doing this...mental note...talk to hubby tonight!

I agree, I was appaled when I finally learned that there are more parties to vote for on the ballots than D and R, and no one is educated about them. Its disgusting that the corrupt are turning our nation into the "Whore of Babylon" and making sure that no one knows there are better options out there!

Quote:
Whoa! I am an odd one, I am not an extremist, but I raise chickens and am the self-sufficiebnt typr and I am a liberal......LEFT COASTER here, am I the only one?

omelette'smom :

Okay, disturbing news...my daughter just came home and said they had sniff dogs go through the high school and middle school and found 3lbs of maijuana and 4 lockers had weapons in the MIDDLE SCHOOL. This is why I don't support leagalizing marijuana. It would be too readily available to our kids like cigs and beer. I used to smoke and quit when my 8 year old told me he wanted to be like me and put one in his mouth. That was it for me! DONE after over 20 years. The beer we drink isn't locked up and shame on me for not doing this...mental note...talk to hubby tonight!

I had to go thru metal detectors and have my backpack searched by officers every morning as I walked into my High School. We accepted it because we had a lot of students who made threats. But in MIDDLE SCHOOL?! I want my babies to still be sweet and innocent in Middle School!​

omelette'smom :

Do you know what kind of weapons, not being smart, but some now consider a nail file a weapon. As far as the marijuana it is against the law and they still found it, the law is not working. The problem is personal responsibility of parents and individuals as you expressed by quitting smoking to protect your child from. Without a law telling you to do it. With our economy can we really afford Uncle Sam as our personal babysitter.​

Quote:
Whoa! I am an odd one, I am not an extremist, but I raise chickens and am the self-sufficiebnt typr and I am a liberal......LEFT COASTER here, am I the only one?

Nope, I'm proud to be a liberal who is trying to be self-sufficient, will fight any laws restricting guns or ammo, will fight any laws against any censorship whatsoever, and come from a long line of military service people.

Quote:

Nope, I'm proud to be a liberal who is trying to be self-sufficient, will fight any laws restricting guns or ammo, will fight any laws against any censorship whatsoever, and come from a long line of military service people.

Thats a relief, my dad was in the military for 32 years and was a liberal. I to defend my right to bare arms and am against laws that prohibit censorship.

Back
Top Bottom