Anybody know of a recipe that needs a lot of eggs?

Angel food cake! My recipe uses about a dozen large egg white. The yolks go to the dogs. Or cook the yolks and feed them back to the chickens.
I also use eggs up by making Angel food cake. A dozen egg whites make a heavenly cake. I put a chocolate or lemon drizzle frosting on it.
20200228_202735.jpg

NOTE: dont throw those egg yolks away! Bake a pan of the most Devine custard ever!
Usually custard is made with the whole egg, but when you use just the egg yolks it comes out deep yellow, rich, sweet and even MY Mother complimented me and ate three helpings!

Does anybody know of a recipe that needs a lot of eggs? Our chickens are laying half a dozen eggs per day basically. Can you please help me out, eggs on toast in the morning just ain't cutting it. I have a bunch of supplies and spices at hand, so don't think, "I got something but it requires a bunch of another thing" and also no quiches or omelets, please, I know how to make those. Please help, please and thank you. Also, it would be fun to try new things! 😄
This recipe uses lots of eggs and peanut butter, but no flour.
Flourless Peanut Butter Bread adapted from kirbiecravings.com
For 2 9x5 loaves
4 cups peanut butter
12 large eggs
4 TBSP vinegar
8 TBSP flax seed meal
2 tsp baking soda
4 tsp sugar
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease 2 loaf pans.
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix until smooth. Divide dough between pans. Bake about 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the loaves comes out clean. Let bread cool before slicing and serving.

Back
Top Bottom