Anybody NOT looking forward to their New Years Eve plans?

We have always stayed home since we met. Sometimes went to bed without even staying up to bring in the new year. We would say that it just means we will have a well rested year ahead.

Besides who needs to go out when you have BYC. Isn't the really great party here this year? I am ready to celebrate.
celebrate.gif

Happy New Year English Chick and others who got to ring it in before us.
frow.gif

You do realize there is a hoe down in the chat room at 10 eastern time, right?

Is that where everybody goes after dark? The chat room? I just sit here by my lonesome reading old posts. Me and the chickens and dogs.
Wear your best jeans and boots!!

Man, I don't own any of those things, is walmart still open, cuz I know homedepot closed on me.

I want some overalls, with pockets. And for the winter some of the long sleeved, striped car mechanic type overalls. And oh yeah some -20 degree under armour long johns and gloves.​

Quote:
Is that where everybody goes after dark? The chat room? I just sit here by my lonesome reading old posts. Me and the chickens and dogs.
Wear your best jeans and boots!!

Man, I don't own any of those things, is walmart still open, cuz I know homedepot closed on me.

I want some overalls, with pockets. And for the winter some of the long sleeved, striped car mechanic type overalls. And oh yeah some -20 degree under armour long johns and gloves.​

Use your imagination - open up that virtual closet and pick out the best outfit you can find!!!!!

This is the first year as a married couple (22 years now), that we have been without children or friends on New Years Eve. I'm so happy I could spit. We are ordering pizza, putting on our jammies and watching WALL-E.

I haven't liked the bar scene since I was in my early 20's, I can't imagine going to one on New years eve...bleh.

Quote:
gig.gif
I hear ya!

We never do anything for New Year's. DH is 45, I'm 41... 3 kids at home... we don't drink and haven't for years.... besides, I'm sure DH will be in the bed by his usual 10:00.
roll.png

I'm 42 and haven't been out for New Year's for.....well, never!

Wanna know the sad part?
hmm.png
My mom and dad already went out to go dancing all night...they are 76 and 74 years old! Man, can those two sure cut a rug! They jitterbug all night...and even do the lifts and dips!
big_smile.png

We don't go out either. I had kids before I was legal drinking age, so I never got into the whole going out scene. Tonight, my dad came over and ate dinner with us and we all played a few board games already and its only 8. 4 more hours to entertain the kids. I snuck downstairs so I could check out byc. I have to go back up soon and give the kids some junk food for dessert. I would have preferred to just order a pizza, instead of cooking.

After making me cancel my plans so I could stay and play host to the dozen people my houseguest invited over.. the guest informed me yesterday that she was leaving for her stepmom's, and that she'd canceled with everyone. When I got home, she had packed and left without so much as a goodbye or thank-you.

So I have no fun parties to go to since my ride has now made other plans, I'm not hosting one, and I'm rather bummed that I'm spending the evening by myself.

The universe, however, decided that couldn't happen, and two eggs that weren't due until tomorrow hatched about 10 minutes ago. At least now I have cute baby mutt quail to stare at and fret over
smile.png

-Spooky

Back
Top Bottom