Anybody NOT looking forward to their New Years Eve plans?

My plans for the evening included driving an hour to Camden, NJ for a party. Not to dis Camden, but, um, well...

It was the nice part of Camden and I was told we would stand on the roof of a very tall building and watch fireworks over the river, however, the drive back through Camden and Philly with all the drunks on the road so I could be home when my kids wake up the next morning was more than I wanted to deal with.

Got me a fire, heat lamp on in the coop, sleeping children, an awake DH, a bar of 85% cocoa chocolate, and a bottle of wine. Sooo much better than playing bumper cars with the drunks in Camden at 2AM~

Had a house full of hubbys rellys over Xmas so am having a nice peaceful break. new year was last night for us. Think you are very wise to stay at home. Allways a s**fight on new year. Hope you all have a good one.

Man o man, I'd do most anything for that chocolate! I am totally out of sweets here!
barnie.gif

Well you could always have a beer Ranchhand!! Better for you than chocolate!! Thats my story and Im stickin to it!!
tongue.png

Quote:
Come on over. I've got lots of fudge and crockpot candy, but the best is the buttermilk fudge.

Quote:
[[[HUGS]]]

If it's any consolation, I haven't been invited to a New Year's Eve party in over 20 years, I guess. We're just not in a social circle.

Happy New Year to YOU!

My husband is working, so I am alone... This is the first time in 8 years that we haven't kissed at midnight.
sad.png
Hope that doesn't mean bad luck or anything. Happy almost new year in the central time zone!
frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom