anybody on day 20 and have something going on?

Nothing going on with my eggs. I'm afraid to candle them, I don't want the humidity to go down. This is driving me nuts! I would love to see them wiggle or something.

I see no movement in mine-I want to candle so bad, but I'm barely keeping humidity and temp high enough. I'm on day 20 and 4:30 today starts day 21. Do they always move a bunch before pips?

jumpy.gif
Day 21...Now mama hen has 5 little blue/splash orp chickies and one piped. One still has not piped but I am
fl.gif
that it will. I am going to try and take some pics.

yippiechickie.gif
Day 20...In the bator...
One little over achiever cochin chickie just hatched..she is a loud and strong little bogger.
2 more have pips and I am still waiting on 4 to pip.

I peeked under mama hen that has the other half of the cochin eggs and I think they all or just about all have pips...

Mitzi
wee.gif

Day 21 on speckled hens eggs. (I'm hatching for Marcus, he's on vacation right now.)

One hatched and six have pipped. There are four more that don't look too promising, but I'll leave them in there for another 24 after the other hatch. I tossed four (I think) at the first week, when I candled, no development or blood rings.

There are a couple in there that I posted on another discussion that the air cell seemed to be broken and some of them are pipping!

The first one out was from a big dark brown egg. It's thrashing around in there peeping it's head off. There are four light brown eggs still that are including in the pipping bunch.

Here is a pic of Mama Cochin hen with her babies...Number 6 hatched too! So now I have 6 little blue/splash orp chicks. You only see 4 of them in this pic...
P4030055.jpg

On Day 20... Mama Cochin hen #2 sitting on her piped eggs...I will take some pics once the babies hatch.
P4030066.jpg

And on Day 20 in the bator...Here is the little cochin chick that has hatched. Not a very good pic. the battery was going out on the camera so I could not use the flash...I am recharging it so I hope to take some better pics later.

P4030067.jpg

Y'all post some pics too!
jumpy.gif

smile.png
Mitzi

OHHH those little blues are soooo cute!!!! Its day 21 for me, i have 15 out and 4 or 5 pipped. Thes are my own eggs........my DH keeps wondering why the brooders keep multiplying...
lau.gif
lau.gif

Tomarrow Franks eggs (serama's) go into the hatcher.........those are going to be the kicker waiting on
fl.gif

chickhamm
Theressa
GA

Back
Top Bottom