anybody on day 20 and have something going on?

orlandoluv1

Songster
11 Years
Mar 20, 2008
spring valley , CA
well im on day 20 and nothing. i wanted to candle hima nd make sure he was still ok and since i read in antoher post that as long as the bator doesnt take too long to come back to temp its ok so i did. (longest sentance ever!) he looks good still squirming around in there. he hasnt piped the air cell yet so i know we are not even close. i was jsut wanting to get some updates on how everyone else was doing today. well hope you guys are having better luck then me.

MissPrissy

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
12 Years
May 7, 2007
Forks, Virginia
I am on day 20. Nothing yet.
he.gif
The waiting kills me! LOL

orlandoluv1

Songster
11 Years
Mar 20, 2008
spring valley , CA
Quote:
You said it! Please tell me the next time you incubate it gets eaier casue man this has been a rollercoaster of emotions and nothing has hatched yet lol

wegotchickens

DownSouth D'Uccles & Silkies
12 Years
Jul 5, 2007
Sevier County, TN
I'm on day 19/20 and have had 5 Ameracaunas, 1 Blue Orp, and one Silkie hatch. They didn't get the memo about hatching Friday or over the weekend.

Trust me, you have a lot more lost sleep in your future
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

RedStickLA

Songster
12 Years
Feb 27, 2007
South Louisiana
ya.gif
I do! I do!...
But they are under a broody Cochin hen. I have some of BamaChicken's blue/splash orps hatching. I am so happy! So far I have 2 little blue orps hatched out...but I am not sure yet if they are blue or splash. From what I could tell they are pretty light colored sooo maybe splashes. And 4 Pips and one that I am still waiting on that I hope will pip during the night.
fl.gif

clap.gif
And tomorrow is day 20 for some Blue, Black, Splash, and Barred Cochins...Half is in a bator and half is under a broody Cochin.

Happy Hatching!
jumpy.gif

smile.png
Mitzi

equine chick

Crowing
14 Years
Feb 9, 2007
Volant Pa Lawrence County
I going into day 21. My eggs still rock and roll a little bit but no pips. I have 5 eggs that I see move a lot. The waiting is killing me too but with them moving at least I know these ones are alive and kicking so to speak. I wanted to candle but decided to leave well enough alone.

Top Bottom