anybody on day 20 and have something going on?

orlandoluv1

Songster
11 Years
Mar 20, 2008
spring valley , CA
well im on day 20 and nothing. i wanted to candle hima nd make sure he was still ok and since i read in antoher post that as long as the bator doesnt take too long to come back to temp its ok so i did. (longest sentance ever!) he looks good still squirming around in there. he hasnt piped the air cell yet so i know we are not even close. i was jsut wanting to get some updates on how everyone else was doing today. well hope you guys are having better luck then me.

I am on day 20. Nothing yet.
he.gif
The waiting kills me! LOL

Quote:
You said it! Please tell me the next time you incubate it gets eaier casue man this has been a rollercoaster of emotions and nothing has hatched yet lol

I'm on day 19/20 and have had 5 Ameracaunas, 1 Blue Orp, and one Silkie hatch. They didn't get the memo about hatching Friday or over the weekend.

Trust me, you have a lot more lost sleep in your future
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

ya.gif
I do! I do!...
But they are under a broody Cochin hen. I have some of BamaChicken's blue/splash orps hatching. I am so happy! So far I have 2 little blue orps hatched out...but I am not sure yet if they are blue or splash. From what I could tell they are pretty light colored sooo maybe splashes. And 4 Pips and one that I am still waiting on that I hope will pip during the night.
fl.gif

clap.gif
And tomorrow is day 20 for some Blue, Black, Splash, and Barred Cochins...Half is in a bator and half is under a broody Cochin.

Happy Hatching!
jumpy.gif

smile.png
Mitzi

I going into day 21. My eggs still rock and roll a little bit but no pips. I have 5 eggs that I see move a lot. The waiting is killing me too but with them moving at least I know these ones are alive and kicking so to speak. I wanted to candle but decided to leave well enough alone.

Back
Top Bottom