Administrator
BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
17 Years
Dec 26, 2006
California - SF East Bay
My Coop
My Coop
We're testing something that should make the pages on the forum a bit smaller and therefore load up a bit faster. The dialup peeps should especially notice the difference.

So, anybody on dialup notice the forum is any faster, or just the same?

Wow, it's going very quickly. Whatever you did, it worked beautifully on my end, thanks a bunch!

ETA: I'm not even on dial-up and it's much faster.

Last edited:
I'm on dial up and I didn't notice any difference before I saw your post. After I read it, I tested by clicking in and out of several posts and tried loading the coop section (which I never get to see
sad.png
) and I still didn't notice any difference. Thanks for thinking of us "dial up" folks though.
smile.png

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback. The changes were only on the forum and don't affect images. The difference would really show on regular forum pages for dialup users.

Again, thanks for the feedback, we'll keep testing!

Yesterday was the WORST..
sickbyc.gif

I mean, I have SSLLOOWWWW DSL out here in the Northern Everglades. and I usually have to wait about 15-30 seconds per page to laod.. I mean it's aweful. I thought BYC was just extra slow in general because of all the smilies and other goings on.. But, today, it's really fast.. almost like DSL should be.. I like it..
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom