Anybody want Lavender Silkie eggs- trade me what u got!!!!!

Quote:
I mean no dissrespect but what are "playsilks" I've never heard of them? Do you have any pictures??

ok i want some split lavender silkie eggs!
droolin.gif
love.gif

so what r u looking for? i have some small x-mas craft things, they are small and i am not sure i have to find them to tell u what they are. lol

ok they are called Glitter Add -Ons.
i will take pics of them later

Last edited:
Quote:
Shay you goofball!!! how have you been? any luck with any eggs yet??? Ok whats a glitter add on??? haha what are they for?

Quote:
Shay you goofball!!! how have you been? any luck with any eggs yet??? Ok whats a glitter add on??? haha what are they for?

LOL, Hahaha, i am good. not so good on the eggs. i am thinking now if it was the incubators, becouse i got more eggs in and very very bad luck.
idunno.gif

Quote:

LOL, Hahaha, i am good. not so good on the eggs. i am thinking now if it was the incubators, becouse i got more eggs in and very very bad luck.
idunno.gif

It has to be-or just horrible luck shipping-I have been cooking every egg I ve gooten in the last 3 weeks _I have bake/craft sale and I bake ahead and freeze-anyhooo only 1-2 werent fertile-and those were from the girls I knew were hiding from the big roo...nothing I sent you-the ones I sent you bullseyes in everyone!! Your willing to try again huh? how many temo/humidity gauges do you have in it? I always use 2-3 of them to verify a medium range.. so what are those glitter add ons???

Quote:
idunno.gif

It has to be-or just horrible luck shipping-I have been cooking every egg I ve gooten in the last 3 weeks _I have bake/craft sale and I bake ahead and freeze-anyhooo only 1-2 werent fertile-and those were from the girls I knew were hiding from the big roo...nothing I sent you-the ones I sent you bullseyes in everyone!! Your willing to try again huh? how many temo/humidity gauges do you have in it? I always use 2-3 of them to verify a medium range.. so what are those glitter add ons???

Just one, but i am going to go buy a new one tomorow. the one i have now is very old so it probably was not working right, i should have bought a new one from the beginning.

oh here is a pic of the glitter add-ons,
they are paper, so i gues they would be used on paper projects or gift boxes ect.

13887_picture_113.jpg

Quote:

Just one, but i am going to go buy a new one tomorow. the one i have now is very old so it probably was not working right, i should have bought a new one from the beginning.

they are paper, so i gues they would be used on paper projects or gift boxes ect.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/13887_picture_113.jpg

got any rub on traneferrs??

Quote:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/13887_picture_113.jpg

got any rub on traneferrs??

nope dont have any of those.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom