Anyone and everyone, please help me!!

I lost 3 pullets too the same symptoms, I don't know what is was or what caused it but they would be like yours then they got worse and worse and eventually just died or had what I think were seizures and died. Maybe try some nutra-drench and egg? I'd put some nutra-drench in her water too.
Sorry about your girl
Alright, noted!
I'm getting ready to run to the feed store to get supplies, here in a moment. I'll pick some up when go.
Thank you, I'm hoping it's nothing too serious.. 😬

I don't fully understand what feed crisis you were a victim of but I think I agree with the consensus here that she is likely nutrient and vitamin deprived.
I agree with the suggestions about giving her egg and also Nutridrench.
I would get some chick starter feed (high protein) and start giving that to her.
One of the deficiencies that leads to lameness is B vitamins (particularly B2) - you can give her some human B vitamin supplements - it is very safe and she will just excrete what she doesn't use. Takes a good week to take effect so give it to her daily for a week.

I haven't dewormed her recently. What would you recommend I use, when I do?

Yes, I usually mix it in her feed.
For roundworm treatment you could use Safeguard for goats or similar available at feed stores.

For an all inclusive deworming you would need a dewormer containing praziquantel like Panacur or similar.

Regarding granite grit and calcium, she needs to always have free access to both. Mixing some into her feed is ok, but does not suffice.

Hopefully she recovers soon with the appropriate amount of protein and supplements in her diet, so you will be able deworm her properly.

Back
Top Bottom