Anyone bought brahmas from Meyer Hatchery?

Ours came from Cackle hatchery. The buff Brahmas were not available, we have the white. Not a very good picture. The Brahmas are very easy going. The Brahma rooster is somewhat friendly, but not mean at all.
We have Bruiser the Brahma rooster and Spikey the Silkie rooster behind the Brahma. They each have their own group of ladies to look after.View attachment 2515328
I love Cackle its a great hatchery. Your rooster is defiantly a sight! It's reassuring to hear that everyone's experience with this breed has been positive and that their mellow birds.

This is Maribel, she came from McMurray, she is the sweetest most chill lady, like this breed so much I've got a buff chic coming from Meyers ♥️

Attachments

• 20210203_170637.jpg
    20210203_170637.jpg
    934.1 KB · Views: 9
This is Maribel, she came from McMurray, she is the sweetest most chill lady, like this breed so much I've got a buff chic coming from Meyers ♥️
She's gorgeous, light brahmas looks so regal! I purchased some buff brahma pullets from Meyer to , they're coming in April, I'm so excited! And please, feel free to post some photos of the buff brahma chick once you get her. :)

Back
Top Bottom