anyone buy from mypetchicken.com?

I got 10 chicks from MPC in May. They were happy (well, as happy as you can be stuffed in a box!) and healthy when the arrived and have been growing like weeds since. One Dominique was small and still is, but with a couple days pampering, she is just as active and spunky as the rest. I'd recommend them!

I bought from purepultrey.com only because they are having a sale on brown laying assorted chicks. I will let you know when I get them!

I ordered a dozen chicks (assorted breeds) from MPC this spring, and all arrived healthy. My experience with them was good.

I've used them twice and both times have been very satisfied with the promptness and the health of the chicks when they arrived.

Great reviews from me!
thumbsup.gif

I ordered a "Rainbow Layer Assortment" of 25 chicks from MyPetChicken back in October '09, and all chicks arrived healthy. No problems.
thumbsup.gif

24456_mpc_chicks_doh9-28-09_001.jpg

I got eight about two weeks ago, two of which are silkies. All were received in one day, cozy in their box. Since then they've done great, very healthy, active and growing. Not sure yet about their sexing, but my fingers are crossed! Also, I had a great experience with their customer service. I would definately order from them again. Only thing I might say is that I thought my chicks would be shipped with Gro-gel in with them, but they were not. On the other hand, they seemed very healthy without it and I've had no pasty butts!

I have some silkies being shipped Monday, June 21st. This will be my first experience with MPC - I've heard some pretty nice comments about them and wanted silkie pullets so I paid the extra $.$$ and ordered girls. I'm looking forward to getting them and hope they make the trip okay.

A friend of mine has used MPC several times - she's been happy with her experience.

We ordered from MPC and have been thrilled with them. I spoke with them on two seperate occasions before even ordering and they spent about 20 minutes each call answering questions. They chicks shipped on Monday and arrived on Tuesday. They are all healthy and fabulous. I wouldn't order from anyone else after our great experience with them. And just a side note, Felicity Huffman & William H. Macy ordered their chicks from them:)

Back
Top Bottom