Anyone close to Massachusetts with black blue Ameracauna

Yes, the Ameraucana's. I bought several chicks last year labeled Ameraucana's and they are laying green and tannish colored eggs so they really are EE's. I also bought some Araucana chicks and they all have tails?? so they are not what they were advertised as either. Some of the birds are laying a blue egg and I will keep those but I need to rehome the green and tan laying birds and replace them with true Ameraucana's.

Gina, do you have any true Ameraucana's? KeesMom, thank you for the link. That breeder has replied and we are now discussing. :)

KeesMom, thank you for the link. That breeder has replied and we are now discussing. :)
Good luck.

I am going to the Central Maine Bird Fanciers show in Windsor Maine over Memorial Day weekend. If I see any there I will see if I can get some contact info.

Good luck.

I am going to the Central Maine Bird Fanciers show in Windsor Maine over Memorial Day weekend. If I see any there I will see if I can get some contact info.
Thank you. After the initial reply from the other breeder, I haven't gotten a reply yet. They said they were concentrating on blacks and were no longer doing blues but had a few left.

Yes, the Ameraucana's. I bought several chicks last year labeled Ameraucana's and they are laying green and tannish colored eggs so they really are EE's. I also bought some Araucana chicks and they all have tails?? so they are not what they were advertised as either. Some of the birds are laying a blue egg and I will keep those but I need to rehome the green and tan laying birds and replace them with true Ameraucana's.

Gina, do you have any true Ameraucana's? KeesMom, thank you for the link. That breeder has replied and we are now discussing. :)

Sounds like you found a happy ending with the breeder yay! I have a hen who lays blue but the chicks from her hatching eggs would be mixed breed either light blue or green. I'm just selling her eggs for $1 each. I'm happy you found someone though!

Attachments

• 20190511_122101.jpg
    20190511_122101.jpg
    616.3 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom