Anyone close to Oklahoma/Arkansas line?

Hi, I'm new here... Well I registered recently but have been reading since about April and this is my first post. I'm near Fayetteville in NW Arkansas.
smile.png

Shirley

Located right outside of Joplin, MO. I have 13 Buff Orpington pullets and 2 Buff Orpington cockerels, almost 4 months old. Spoiled rotten is what they are and I love em all.
love.gif
I also have 3 hens and 1 rooster all mixed breeds that a friend gave me when I first got my babies to make sure I didn't have any pests to get rid of first. Just have the neighbor's dogs to worry about and my own lab as well.
barnie.gif

I'm outside Joplin Mo ( Carthage actually). I have 4 guineas-17 eggs, 6 hens, 3 roosters, 16 eggs in the bator and 2 chicks who hatched out today. Plus 4 dogs. The dogs are fenced in and the poultry free range. I am so lucky that my neighbor likes my birds too.

Just joined this site and was browsing some of the older threads and found this one. Anyway I am located in NW Ar. just south of Fayetteville near Devils Den State Park. My family and I have about 50 chickens of different breeds[silkies, turkens, americanas, red sex links, BB Reds] as well as guineas, pea fowl, goats and several dogs.
God Bless,
Packrat

Kinda late getting around to this category on the forum, but yes I live close to the AR/OK line. I can be in Broken Bow, Oklahoma in less than 30 minutes. And no offense, but I accidently found Broken Bow on my first night in Arkansas (took a right when I shoulda taken a left) and...don't know about the rest of the state...but Broken Bow scared the bejeevers outta me at 2 o'clock in the morning.
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom