1. Come check out hundreds of awesome coop pages (and a few that need suggestions) in our 2018 Coop Rating Project!

Anyone collect old bottles?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by mangled, Apr 11, 2008.

1. mangled

mangled Songster

We have quite a few old garbage piles on our property and while my husband drags the metal out to haul in for scrap money, I dig through and see what interesting things I can find.
    I'm finding a ton of old bottles of all sorts. Most I can find information about on the internet, or eBay [​IMG], but there's one he pulled out a few days ago we can find no information on.
    It's an old milk bottle from Aupke's Dairy in Sharpsburg, PA. Anyone know anything about them?

Thanks-Em

2. 92caddy

92caddy Egg Lover

May 18, 2007
    Portland, IN
    I dont know anything about that dairy, but if you find any with Fouse's Dairy from Marklesburg, PA, Please let me know, I know alot about that dairy and I have alot of memorabilia from that dairy. Thanks.........ed......Portland, IN...

3. AupkeDairy

AupkeDairy Hatching

Jul 24, 2014
    Hi! i saw your post and im intrested in getting it! i hope you still have it, i would like to give it to my son for his birthday, i am apart of the aupke dairy, my father worked on the dairy as a kid delivering bottels of milk as a kid, i wasnt there while it was open but its history id like to pass down.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by