Anyone else a klutz like me?

Quote:
Oh dear sweetie....you need a sign round your neck....Danger Accidents waiting to happen.......

Am refusing to laugh otherwise Hoosier will tell me off.........

EC sneaks to kitchen and ROFL >>>>>>> (hiding from Hoosier)

Ironing while wearing nothing but bikinis- iron makes contact with waist/ stomach- couldn't button jeans for a week.

All right EC, you have to have done something sometime......

Quote:
Yep and I'm not telling.......but that darn calf pulling me along the shed floor and over the straw bales I had put there to bed down sure hurt my knees...BUT I did not let go of his tail!!!!....I daren't if he had gotten out onto the yard he would have caused mayhem...darn wild thing! But what a sight it must have been had anybody seen me.....

I have been dog bit 15 times, once requiring stiches. I tripped over a cat and broke my foot. Blacked my eyes while leaving my front door one day and my dogs decided they would would go out to and knocked me down and I had little doggie feet prints across my back. While walking down the muddy loap to the river with friends my dog hit the back of my leg causing me to fall backward and hit my head. I was wearing a spagetti strap sun dress and my dress hicked up and of course that was a day I wasn't wearing any underwear. Talk about being embarassed.

Quote:
Caught you!!!
lol.png

In fact all of these stories need to go to a publisher!!!...

The BYC Members "Accidental" Events...... to make you Laugh, ROFL, apologise for laughing...and hiding from Hoosier whilst still laughing........Best Seller

Upon my first meeting of some of my then-new DH's lifelong friends during a camping trip, I stepped back to get out of the way of some of the guys bringing wood or something (can't remember now) by me. Landed my carcass right in the fire pit. 20+ years later, they still won't let me live that one down.

DH and I were working in the garden (which is raised about 4 feet above the lower drive) with our tiller last summer. I was running the tiller, it started to get away from me, I pulled back on it.......yep, the black rubber grips came off and I landed on my carcass in the newly placed 'organic' fertilizer.

All these stories reminded me of a few more...

When I was in 1st grade I got Chicken Pox... then I got Scarlet Fever on top of that! I think we went to the ER for that on Easter if I remember right.

I got bit in the face by a dog when I was 9.

Got drug across the pasture by my show steer while trying to halter break him during my senior year of high school.... meanwhile my dad and the guy I was dating stood back and laughed instead of helping!

That same steer stepped on my foot and broke my toe at the beginning of Fair week my last year I was eligible to show (I also happened to be a member of Jr. Fairboard and the Fair Queen, so I was on my feet quite a bit that week).

Was playing on grandma's treadmill when I was little... fell down and got stuck at the end of it while the belt kept running and took most of the skin off of my elbow.

Was powerwashing my truck one time IN MY BARE FEET (WARNING - wear shoes when powerwashing anything!!!) and somehow I ended up bringing it across my foot while washing tool box (while I was standing on it). I still have this nice little curl shaped scar from that incident. I ended up on antibiotics because it was such a wide wound that it was hard to get it to heal without an infection.

I was playing football with the guys when I was in Jr. High. I was running for a touchdown when one of them jumped on my back. Somehow I kept on going (I was a tough little thing in those days)... until my knee gave out. My track coach was NOT happy about that. Even after therapy and having to wear a knee brace for all my sports, it never got totally better. It still aches sometimes.

Quote:
I am very sorry, but I have to admit that I am nearly in tears on this one. My husband wants to know if they put warnings on the wii?!

My DS gave himself a black eye during wii bowling

Back
Top Bottom