Anyone else due to hatch on March 23rd? *first post updated :) *

Quote:
Thanks! This morning #15 was out of its shell. I don't think #16 is going to hatch. I talked to bockbock2008 (whom I got these eggs from) and she said that the egg that didn't hatch was the first egg that her green egg layer had laid. I guess it is possible that it wasn't quite right. Anyway..15/16 is not bad for my first time I think!

I have 2 pips this morning on my standard lemon blue cochi eggs due to hatch tonght!
big_smile.png

I've got nothing!!!! NOTHING!! Tomorrow is 21, I think they'll hatche a little late b/c they seemed a little behind in early candling. But Come on!! Give me a pip or something (that I can see)

The dog is barking a lot more then usual...I wonder if he's hearing the chicks? I'm not. I'm hopeful, anyway!

I woke up this morning and froze.... Thought I heard peeping.

I need one of those jackets with the extra long sleeves please.
gig.gif

Day 19 and only rocking. I got out my expensive stethoscope to listen inside the bator.
barnie.gif
Hurry up little babies!!! Mamma wants to snuggle you.

Still nothing on the chicken eggs that i can see, but my quail eggs went into lock down today.
I wouldn't be surprised if they hatched first, hahaha.

I have two hatched out of 4 - other two have pipped. Two EE Bantams one black and one still wet but looks light. d'Anver eggs last - come on chickies:yiipchick

Back
Top Bottom