Anyone else get nauseous?

SarahFair

Songster
11 Years
Sep 23, 2008
Monroe, Ga
Does anyone else seem to get nauseous when your muscles are sore?

Yesterday while cleaning the chicken coop my lawnmower got stuck on a small dirt hill. I was hauling all the poo and chips in a wagon behind the lawnmower to the compost pile beside the fence. Well I went to make a sharp turn to bring it around and the deck hit a small hill of dirt. Stuck between this and the fence.. I tried and tried backing and turning backing and turning with no luck. I was fed up so I got off went to the front and lifted the lawnmower up.
I kept my back straight and did all the lifting with my legs. Well I got it moved over enough to FINALLY get it freed.
This morning my legs arms and back are sore. I have been baking all morning and I just feel nauseated. All the standing and smelling and soreness is making me feel dizzy and nauseous.
I was baking all yesterday and the day before and I havent had a problem with any of this.

Anyone else get this way when your muscles are sore??

Have you had your level checked? I had to take ferrous sulfate for many years. It's not something you want to just start taking without Dr's advice, because too much can be a bad thing. Go eat a steak and spinach salad.

Quote:
Steak is good
big_smile.png

Ive always had low iron. Since I can remember. When I was preggo it was SUPER low..

Mine got low when I was PG and then stayed low until a couple of years ago. When I was dancing full-time, I would keep a big bag of raisins in my car. When I started feeling like I was low, I'd stuff a handful or two in my mouth.

I have actually made myself sore enough that I felt sick, but not nauseous, more flu-like. Lactic acid build up. She's right - drink lots of water.

Last edited:
I just realized I havent eaten since the few chips I had about 5 pm yesterday. Thats probly the problem. I have some serloin burger soup warming now
droolin.gif

You need to drink milk or take some calcium. The Lactic Acid build up is due to your muscles becoming fatigued and not getting enough calcium while they were working. To get rid of the soreness you need to replace the calcium quickly, or your body will take it form your bones. Fastest way to do that is to consume some. Iron would affect your blood hemoglobin not your muscles, and the effect would take days to be felt, not 24 hours.

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom