Anyone Else Get Overly Exerted with the Wii?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by rodriguezpoultry, Dec 20, 2010.

1. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    My fiance and I just got a Wii 3 days ago. ($169 plus a $75 gift card via Wal-Mart's Friday night sale!!!!)

Anyway, I suppose he's used to playing video games, but when it comes to the Wii, I am ALL over the place. The basketball games? I'm jumping and shooting. The bowling? I'm doing the full swing back and posturing.

He just flicks his wrist.

Isn't the point of the Wii to get up and move around? I about beat myself on the head 3 times with the ceiling fan jumping to shoot the basketball. I was breathing so hard I had to have a sit down! lol! Bet you I looked a sight!

I LOVE this console!

2. dntd

dntd Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 4, 2009
    Try and play silent hill on the wii, it profiles you to make it crazy creepy, I end up screaming and almost throwing the controller.

3. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Wii dance with your kids is a riot too!!! I love it and dance my butt off!!!

4. Bunnylady

Bunnylady POOF Goes the Pooka

Nov 27, 2009
    Wilmington, NC
    (Grins sheepishly) Yeah, I hurt my hip bowling once. I swear, I don't know how my son gets away with just a little flick of the wrist. When I try it, it blows a raspberry at me and the ball goes in the gutter!

5. woodmort

woodmort Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 6, 2010
    Oxford NY
    My 12-year old grandson plays tennis on it and is dripping sweat when he finishes. I once threw my back out doing the app on the balance board where you make balls go down the proper holes. My SIL darn near took a light out (he's 6'5") hitting a smash playing tennis. You have to be careful--make sure the handhelds have the plastic protectors on when anyone is within arm's length.

6. Buck Creek Chickens

Buck Creek Chickens Have Incubator, Will Hatch

Nov 26, 2008
    Neenah, WI
    try wii fit plus, its great, you even walk a tight rope,ski jump, in one game you have to concentrate on a candle and not let it flicker, let me tell you its harder than you think, (you sit on the fit board, with legs crossed, and hold still)

7. Mak

Mak Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 12, 2009
    Londonderry, NH
    I'm a "mover and shaker" with the Wii, too. I've whacked the dog more than once! LOL

Quote:Ah, that one is easy. Of course, years of meditation practice has helped some, I guess. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by