anyone else hatching may 20th.

crazychicken

Songster
11 Years
Sep 11, 2008
NC
I have 18 eggs hatching that day I was wondering if any one else was hatching ? It is also my first time using a little fan in it to make it a forced air.

Last edited:
Yes! I just set 15 oegb eggs from Sunshinesilkies late last night, so they should be due May 20th!
fl.gif
wee.gif

Quote:
droolin.gif
I only have one oegb hen and I absolutely love her breed. too bad I don't have an oegb roo. she is by herself and her eggs are infertile. sooo I am stuck hatching my RIR X BR.

Keep me posted on those.

Last edited:
I put 36 chicken eggs in the 'bator as of yesterday afternoon. Assuming I do not count ONE until today then 21 days will be the 20th. (I've never been sure of when the count starts.) These are my first chicken eggs, I've done duck eggs and guinea eggs before with so-so success.

It's also the day I pick up 10 cornish and 10 SLW chicks from the feed store. (we pre-order with them). I figure may as well have chaos on the same day.
hmm.png

i have 5 1/2 dozen chicken eggs set for the 20th and a staggered quail hatch due from the 14 th to the 16 th 50 eggs total

4 dozen call ducks due the 25th

i have a shipment of duck and turkey eggs coming from miss jayne and the bator will be full

main incubator is a 1202 gqf and hatching in a 1200a

Back
Top Bottom