Anyone else have a curfew?

PaulaSB12

Songster
9 Years
Dec 6, 2010
And I don't mean one set by a parent as I live alone. My curfew (10pm) is set by the cats and if I don't go to bed the two girls set up yowling and don't shut up until I am in bed (the big boy on the other hand waits until the electric under blanket goes on hogs the bed.

barnie.gif

Lol I totally feel you... I feel like I'm getting old! I have to get in bed by 8 or 9 so I can try and get enough sleep for work. And every night I'm woken up by my dogs for a midnight potty. Argh!

My parents make me go to bed at 9 sence I was 9... I'm 15
And I don't mean one set by a parent as I live alone.  My curfew (10pm) is set by the cats and if I don't go to bed the two girls set up yowling and don't shut up until I am in bed (the big boy on the other hand waits until the electric under blanket goes on hogs the bed.

:barnie

My dog does that at 9 he waits by te step for me to go to bed an 1 min after 9 he starts barking like:"let's go I'm tired!!!"

My kids have to go 8.30-pm ish. THey are 7,10,12 years old. My husband usually goes to bed the same time because "his" pug gets tired around that time and they have to spend some quality time before snoozing off. 7am comes fast...

We have no set bedtime, even for our children.. But they are not aloud to get out've bed before 4am..
And yes, they would if we let them..
Here we struggle to keep them awake at night, and sleeping in as much as possible.
I don't blame them, they have my genetics. i was the same way, along with my sisters,,
Still to this day, I can meet them on fb at 3, 4 or 5 in the moring.. Depending on how lucky they got with the sleeping in card!!'
One day, I slept in till 8 am,,, That was a very special day!!

I think we all have our own inside clocks, and were just better off, to go with it, then fight it :)

I never had a bedtime growing up and I think it helped me. I was always told to go to bed when I was tired whether that be 7:30 AM or 3AM. However, I was also a weird child. I never had a time-out or punishment. I can fall asleep anywhere now though. Normally, I'll lay in bed at 8 and watch me shows, then fall asleep between 10 and 11. Weekdays I get up at 5:45 and weekends I'll sleep in no later than 9:30.

I have 2 bed times, 1 is for if I am home early in the afternoon and can squeeze in a nap the next day or I am off that day, the other is for the days I know there is no time in the afternoon for a nap the next day and I have to be in bed earlier....

9 pm for me. I get up at 4:30 am for work and it's hard to break that habit on the weekends too. Funny, how 6 am is sleeping in! I'm usually the only one up for hours as the rest of my family are more night owls. I like the morning.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom