Anyone else have to work today?

I had to work today, but we were actually pretty busy. So it went by fast. YAY!!! But I missed being home.

Got up at 6AM... put a trailer on the back of the Excursion.... headed north, stopped in Payson to fill up our stomachs for breakfast, drove to Heber, AZ bought some Christmas tree permits, back to 12 miles north of Woods Canyon Lake. Cut down 4 Douglas Firs and 2 Blue Spruce. (We went with another family so they allowed 6 total) Loaded them onto the trailer, stopped for food again in Payson and just arrived home a half an hour ago. We took our 5 year old little girl and our 8 year old little boy. They had fun making a snowman. It was between 34 and 38 degrees the entire time we were up there. There were about 4 inches on the ground and it snowed on and off while we were there. I'm so happy to be showered and WARM again. I'm so glad I live in Phoenix, it was so cold and wet up there. But, my little ones and sweetheart were happy so that's all that matters. Its great to be home and warm.

Well my hubby never even made it home last night.
sad.png
At 3am I was getting really worried so I called his cell and he was at a hotel. (it's an hour drive home). I couldn't sleep for worring about him working an 18+ hour day then driving home. So glad he had the sense to not come home.

Poor guy has to work all day today too so if I'm lucky I'll see him tonight.

I'm so thankful he has a job and supports our family but there are times when being on salary just bites.

Back
Top Bottom