Anyone else having a ladybug(actually an asian beetle) problem???HELP!

Not only do they bite but the stink of them. If one lands on you and you touch it. Ugg...I hate that smell. My chickens won't touch them either
sad.png

They hate the smell of peppermint. I get peppermint oil and mix a few drops with water in a spray bottle. Then I spray it around my house, on the windows, in the attic etc. Problem solved.

Quote:
Actually I have wasps too...they seem to go hand in hand with the beetles. So far the wasps are still outside with the exception of one that got in today. This past October was HORRIBLE with the wasps flying around inside as well as outside.

Quote:
Yeah, I shoulda saw that one coming from you...you are sooooo bad!! But I love ya anyway, heehee!
big_smile.png

As far as the peppermint oil...I didn't know they were repelled by it. Where do I purchase peppermint oil(by the way I accidentally typed "peepermint" while typing this...I got baby chicks on the brain!)
Anybody know where to find that stuff??

Quote:
Yeah, I shoulda saw that one coming from you...you are sooooo bad!! But I love ya anyway, heehee!
big_smile.png

As far as the peppermint oil...I didn't know they were repelled by it. Where do I purchase peppermint oil(by the way I accidentally typed "peepermint" while typing this...I got baby chicks on the brain!)
Anybody know where to find that stuff??

heehe
big_smile.png
, i think you can find it at any store..like walmart, or even a craft store where they sell baking stuff..

Back
Top Bottom