anyone else living in the northeast sick of all this rain?

Sun is supposed to come out today. So far all I see are clouds. When all this rain is gone, boy do I have a lot of work to do! Where to begin? The prairie that was once a lawn, or the garden that looks like the wilds of South America?

OMG its sun!!!!!!! my eyes, my eyes! so bright I forgot it even existed!
wee.gif

Ok we have been mad about the rain and Murphy's Law kicked in and well know we have 96 degree weather.

I like the mild days and well I like rain atleast twice a week to cool down the hens and water my garden.

The old saying in Michigan just wait 5 minutes and the weather will change ecspecially if you like what you have at that time.

YES!!!!!

We were going to go to the lake today (aka: beach here) but we're expecting a storm. AGAIN. I can't take this anymore. My chicken's coop is flooded and the mushrooms are all dead. I need a tan. It has been raining almost non-stop for the last 3 weeks.

My Biology teacher told us to expect alot of rain this summer. (Having to do with Earth's environmental change, aka, Global Warming, Burning of fossil fuels, etc...) I didn't think it was possible for NY to experience so much rainfall.

My garden plants are all drowning I think. They are no bigger that when I planted them. The dang blasted weeds are growing tho. I'm about ready to throw in the towel on it all for this year.
barnie.gif

I am totally with you all. Holy moly! It's raining again on Long Island!!!! It was supposed to be sunny today, what happened? This really stinks. Hope the chickies went inside their coop.
tongue.png

Oh yeah, sick of rain, beyond sick!!!!! This is rediculous, I thought that yellow bright thing was a UFO, man, its been so long I'd forgotten what it looked like!

Hillbilly Rooster, and here I thought we owned the rights to that term " wait 5 mins and the weather will change"! We'll share gladly, lol.
You guys have colder winters and you can keep that too! (I did not have a chance to get my "haying" done yesterday, er mowing the lawn that is)

ThePolishPrincess I know just how you feel I just spent a few hours pulling weeds in my gardens and trying to get the watermelon, pumpkins, and cantalope in. I only have half of the plants I usually do.

And guess what after 1/2 a day of some sun (sort of) its RAINING again!!!
he.gif
he.gif
he.gif
he.gif
he.gif
he.gif

Back
Top Bottom