Anyone else suffer from bloat? **Update - post 21**

Quote:
Oh my gosh, I got so sick last time I ate there. Never again! Anyway, I hope you get some relief soon, Sarah. It sounds to me like more than just a gassy/bloaty stomach.

I had similar issue, turns out I had a two fold issue,..kidney stones and adrenal adenomas. I should have the adrenal adenomas removed, the kidney stones I have learned when they are passing to swig raw apple cider vinegar.

Please see a doctor! You do not want to take chances with your health. I was diagnosed with Scleroderma at age 19 so I understand it's difficult to think you could have health issues as such a young age.

Sarah, call your doctor now and make an appointment ASAP. Pain like you're having is a signal that you need some medical help.
hugs.gif

Quote:
yes. Absolutely. However, Sometimes I can get away with something for months, then it will get me.
My allergist says that you have to think of allergies like a teacup. Each allergen adds a bit of tea. If you have eaten a lot of allergens and you are allergic pollens as well, the cup overflows and you will get sick. Sometimes it will be a combination of things. I can eat tomatoes, and I can get away with pasta, but not together.
Over summer when the rag weed and grasses are blooming I can get away with very little as far as food goes.
Things that I can eat in January, I can not eat in July.
I have to avoid soaps like zest over the summer. Apparently they make it with corn oil. I will get so dizzy it is frightening. There are time you get what is called brain fog. Write down when that happens as well. Different allergens will give you different reactions.
Good luck with this. Food allergies are a pain in the gut.

I don't. Trust myself driving right now. If the pain gets too bad id have to pull over and leave my son and I on the side of he road. The SO is working 2 hours away so it just wouldn't be pretty.
I found a thing for epson salt and grapefruit that is suppose to flush them out.. I may try that.

Right now it just feels like I have a weight in my lower abdomen

I felt like that before I had my gallbladder removed. You need to go to the doctor. It doesn't sound like simple gas to me. Something is wrong and you need to find out what it is.

Please Please please go to the doctors.

This is what happened to me and maybe you have the same thing. I went to the doctors because I could not move more then 5 feet without loosing my breath. I had to get a heart catheterization. Nothing was found and two days later I was in the same shape. I went to a different doctor ( it was a physicians assistant) and he said I had acid reflex. He said, you would not believe what that can do to you. I take prilosec and that has not happened again. I don’t take it all the time only when I know I’m going to eat something like tomatoes, anything spicy, sometimes lettuce does it to me. I did read where prolong use of it can cause brittle bone disease and that’s why I don’t take it all the time. There were times when I slept sitting up on the couch and I don't lay down to sleep I use 2 pillows. Try drinking a lot of water when you eat. Try some prilosec, it takes about a day or so to work. If it doesn’t work, please Please please go to the doctors. This may sound weird but if you can burp do you feel better? I had gone to the ER 2 times with it and my BP was so high the machine kept going off. They had me stay in the hospital to watch me, they found nothing. It can give you so much pain and I have learned to walk a lot if I feel it coming on.

But it was a physicians assistant that found it, not a doctor, not the hospital.

Last edited:
Interesting...
Yes, I burp A LOT. It discusts my SO how I can "burp worse than a man" but it feels so great!

There is not the same pain tonight but I am a little gurgley in the tummy. I tried throwing up but... nothing.
I dont have a doctor yet, but Im going to call my insurance company monday to find somewhere.

I also think Im going to start eating "simpler" dinners. I ALWAY get sick at night and I think its because I eat too heavy.

Quote:
If you have a Wal Mart close to you go get some Prilosec and see if you feel better by Monday. But still go to the doctors. You can get, I think, a pack of 7 for less then $10.00.

Back
Top Bottom