Anyone Else THRILLED to See Coach Voted Off Survivor??

Quote:
They don't have to put up with him for long... the final show is SUNDAY!

I'm in agreement: I would love to know if that was real or excellent acting. When I watched him try to pull pity I started to wonder if he was being an irritant just to be noticed/ remembered. If so, he did entirely too good of a job!

YES YES YES!!!!!
wee.gif
I can't believe JT wanted to keep him?!?!
I didn't get to watch the whole show just the last 1/2 so wasn't sure what was going to have but finally Stephen did the right thing Voting him OFF!!!!
That little POEM he did before they voted was too much, Dragon Slayer has been SLAYED!!!!
woot.gif

I was glad to see him go. I thought it said a lot about his life in the real world when the person who showed up when they had a family member visit was his assistant soccer coach!! Did anyone else find that very odd and sad at the same time?

I haven't watched it yet tvo'ed it watching it later...I am glad I think he's nut bin worthy..
sickbyc.gif
And to think he's teaching are youth and a role model...Watch out were you send your kids for after school activities
bun.gif

Quote:
I wonder if that was thought up well before the show started. He says all kinds of quotes whether they are all real I don't know. But the poem was a bit too convenient.

Back
Top Bottom