anyone else waiting on a hatch this week?

I have one due Wednesday and another 15 due on May 8th.

Poor guy will be all alone. Will he keep sane? Im so anxious. This is my first hatch. Is it always going to be this way?!? lol

By the way. I candled and saw his little claw and, I think, his beak a while ago. I can't take it any longer!!! This first chick might be my favorite already!!!

(Golden Campine Bantam)

Waiting on some to finish up now, then I've got some due on wednesday, more on thursday and another group on friday.
smile.png

My first ever incubator hatch due on Monday and I have no idea what is going to happen as I have some pretty crazy fluctuations in temp. But am praying and trusting that I will have a good hatch despite the cons I have had against me in this hatch. I have 39 that seem to have developed fine so far (out of 50 mailed eggs) and a number of those were actually infertiles so I reckon we are doing amazingly well. I just need to do some deep breathing every now and again as I feel my nerves twitching away.... Took the automatic turner out yesterday (day 18) and couldn't understand why the temps were low! It took me until this morning to realise that the turner provided some warmth and I needed to compensate!!! Sigh! So many details to try and co-ordinate and remember! Heres wishing you all an exciting and fun hatch with dozens of fluffy butts popping out with no complications or deformities!!!
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom