Anyone else working on BIG A&Ms?

SamG347

Songster
12 Years
Mar 4, 2007
PA
Just seeing if anyone else here is breeding big sized "A&M" birds? Light fleshed or not. I would like to find at least one more person with great birds and a different original bloodline to mix in with my future breeders.
Thanks!
big_smile.png

aprophet

Songster
10 Years
Jan 12, 2010
chesapeake Va.
I want to Sam I have been kina hesatant to buy any I want the "real ones" I emailed Texas A & M 'S Poultry dept and they told me the only supplier they knew that had the "real ones" were strombergs.

Teach97

Bantam Addict
11 Years
Nov 12, 2008
Hooker, OK
I am hoping for big sized A&M boys...wait...you are talking about birdsand I am talking about my kids and where they go to school...

I would like some as well...folks thing that they are A&M's if they are white...that is why i always ask folks the weight of thier birds when dealing with jumbos and A&M's...I had some but sadly...bad things happened...I don't have dogs anymore

Doc Henry

Songster
10 Years
Nov 16, 2009
Georgetown Tx
I'd like to find some also I've looked at a bunch and have not found any "real" a&m's, what i've found is tuxedos. I'm not ready to trust a hatchery just yet.

Friend2Fowl

Songster
9 Years
Feb 28, 2010
I'm not sure how to go about getting them so big. I was interested in getting them mostly white (feathered) first, then getting them bigger. That's probably not the right way to go about it though, right? I'd have to use a big brown male and my white girls, yes? Then breed males back to mommas, or to sisters? Help!
lol.png

Top Bottom