Anyone Ever Done Any Mystery Shopping or Online Surveys AND Got Paid ?

RAREROO

Crowing
13 Years
Jul 22, 2009
Alapaha, Ga
I've been looking into some of the these sites to work from home doing Mystery Shopping or Online Surveys and I was wondering if anyone as found any that actually work and if so, can you tell me which ones you have found. Or any other work from home deals like this where you can be your own boss basically.

Thanks

If you're interested in legit online work, please PM me. I work from home for a company, and I DO get paid every month. It's not GREAT money but I'm sitting at home anyways..

Would love to have more team members. I'm pretty sure they're hiring for at least one position right now. If I refer you, I get a bonus on top of my own earnings.

I actually found out about it here on BYC myself.

Quote:
What type of work is it?
pop.gif

A text message service, you might have heard of it. It's called ChaCha. On your cell phone, you can text ANY question to 242242

I use it quite often especially for weather or 411 when I'm out of the house and want to order pizza or something.

And of course I work there. Like I said, it's not awesome money. But being legally blind, I don't drive and generally am in the house and on the computer anyways. I do web design and ChaCha, and between the two, I can pay a couple of bills and buy feed. Not bad really for sitting at home in my pajamas especially since I'm going to be on the computer most of the day regardless.

Anyone interested is welcome to PM me, that way my email will let me know! Otherwise I might forget about this post...I'm terribly forgetful
tongue.png

I do online surveys wherein I collect points I can cash in at a later date for merchandise or gift cards. You do a LOT of surveys before you can cash them in, and it's usually for junk worth about $30 or less. But... that being said, I'm about to cash in my points for a $35 Amazon.com gift card cuz there's a book I want.
smile.png

My hubby did the "mystery shopper" gig for 3 months when we lived in Louisiana and never received a single check, even though he was told he would. I think he did 6 gigs all together and never got paid for any of them. If you ask me, it's a scam. Approximately only half of the people who are "mystery shoppers" ever actually get paid.

Quote:
Yeah I know how that is, I have like 35 points on one of them and you have to get like 1000 points to be able to cash out $30 and with the time it would take to get that much, I dont think it would be worth it.

Yes I did and yes I got paid. I shopped gas stations, department stores and restaurants. I even received free tickets to shop Legoland. I was able to fill up a little extra time and make a little extra cash.

I did the surveys for awhile--about a year. My best paying ones were medical surveys. I don't know if I had to give them my license to prove im a nurse. They paid up to $100. Most were just trying to help pick a name for new drugs. At that time I was working 3 jobs and doing surveys on the side. I just don't have the time anymore.

Back
Top Bottom