Anyone ever get sick after getting flu shot?

The virus injected into your body via the flu vaccine has been killed.
The fact that you are ill now is merely coincidental.

I get a flu shot every year, now because I work in a hospital, but in previous years because of my mother's health condition. I highly recommend it, and while obviously not 100% immunity is guaranteed, it is still better than nothing, IMHO.

Every time I have gotten the flu shot, I have gotten the flu. Not necessarily immediately, but that season. The years I have not gotten the shot, I have rarely gotten the flu. With my asthma, I am considered high risk, and the doctors want me to get it, but I do not, and have no plans to change my mind.

For that matter, I got mumps on both sides of my cheeks/jaws 3 times. I remember two of the times; the first time I was very young.

I just got my flu shot two weeks ago. The letter that came with the shot listed the possible side effects and said that you could get mild flu-like symptoms so sure ENOUGH I went home and got a little achy and ran a mild fever that night. Guess it could have been the power of suggestion but it lasted a little over 24 hours. Nothing serious enough to even really slow me down but I was kind of punky. I have a depressed immune system too though.

that's how I feel after getting the tetanus vaccine, except my arm is sore for a week.
roll.png

To answer your question, of COURSE people get sick after getting the flu shot.

You've just been INJECTED with
ep.gif
THE FLU!!

I don't ever get one, nor do I even PLAN on getting one. It's pretty ineffective considering how many different flu viruses there are.

I got wicked sick from the flu shot twice and quit getting them and have not gotten sick since. I have not had the flu in 16 yrs and i have not had a flu shot in 16 years.
My husband didnt believe me when we met, until he got the shot and was sick for 2 weeks following it. He stopped getting the shot @ that point and its been 14 yrs for him and no flu either.

The flu shot in my opinion is a sham.
The flu is not one flu. There are lots of flu bugs an there is no way of knowing which one to vaccinate ageist. An ya cant do all of them. Now as far as getting sick from it well.... It is suppose to be dead so your body sees the dead bug, goes in to fight mode an you feel sick for a little while. Your not sick but your body acts that way. An it can take a week for the real flu to come on so if you get sick you need to look back about a week to see where it came from.

But Like I said, its suppose to be dead. Is it?
idunno.gif

I don't vaccinate my self for anything. If I get it it will be the way god intended me to.

Back
Top Bottom