Anyone ever ordered from Meyer hatchery?

To be expected, I just saw 100%, but that was just what came up on Google. I clicked on the link, and read what you told me, refund/replacement, I'm deciding if its worth the risk to get a pullet that isn't a sex link, but I want something docile, and what better than the Cochin? Also, they have a few females scattered through Augest of various breeds. That brings me to my final question... The chicks are Avalible on August 17, would that be the day they were shipped, or arrived? Also, would they arrive at my house, or the post office down the road?

To be expected, I just saw 100%, but that was just what came up on Google. I clicked on the link, and read what you told me, refund/replacement, I'm deciding if its worth the risk to get a pullet that isn't a sex link, but I want something docile, and what better than the Cochin? Also, they have a few females scattered through Augest of various breeds. That brings me to my final question... The chicks are Avalible on August 17, would that be the day they were shipped, or arrived? Also, would they arrive at my house, or the post office down the road?
I've ordered a total of 12 chicks from them over the last two years. So far 100% rate from that small sampling.

I’ve never ordered sex links from them but have ordered 14 other birds from them and the sexing was 100% accurate. All various breeds. All females.

Same as several have said here. We have 23 sexed birds from Meyer and they were 100% correct.

There's always a chance they screw up but Meyer seems to do well. We've also ordered from Mt Healthy in Cincinnati and got great birds but ended up with an extra lavender orpington "oopster".

Back
Top Bottom