Anyone ever use chicken keeping as a hobby on a resume?

mseely

Songster
6 Years
Jun 9, 2017
I'm just graduating college and I'm looking for a job in sustainability, not really 100% sure on what I want to do. Anyways I want to include backyard chicken keeping on my resume because it's a big part of what I like to do but I'm not quite sure how to do it. The original format of my resume just had bullets and I had "chicken enthusiast" but I reformatted it based on recommendations and I'm suppose to elaborate more on my hobbies. I brew kombucha and beer so I turned that one into "Experimental homebrewer, focusing on kombucha and beer". Any suggestions would be great! Thanks!!

Right now I'm going with "Hobbyist chicken keeper of 9 egg-laying hens and 1 rooster" until I come up with something better

I'm just graduating college and I'm looking for a job in sustainability, not really 100% sure on what I want to do. Anyways I want to include backyard chicken keeping on my resume because it's a big part of what I like to do but I'm not quite sure how to do it. The original format of my resume just had bullets and I had "chicken enthusiast" but I reformatted it based on recommendations and I'm suppose to elaborate more on my hobbies. I brew kombucha and beer so I turned that one into "Experimental homebrewer, focusing on kombucha and beer". Any suggestions would be great! Thanks!!

Right now I'm going with "Hobbyist chicken keeper of 9 egg-laying hens and 1 rooster" until I come up with something better
Well, I think that sounds good!!! What is Kombucha?

Poultry geneticist focusing on producing top quality laying hens.

Back
Top Bottom