Anyone from Missouri?

Hi I live in Licking , mo am new here my self we just bought a new home and 5 acres so i thought I would give chicken farming a try, we also have 4 dogs at first i was worried about the dogs and the chickens being together but silly me , My chickens go into the dog house at night and curl up with them which i find that odd my dogs are wiems so they are very gental any way they are all friends so i am glad of that I have
20 cornish S/R for meat
10 RI reds
25 buff oprington's
25 dominequier's

Hi everyone!!!!!
frow.gif
Welcome to BYC!!!!! We live right over the river from St. Louis, Mo in Illinois. (East of St. Louis)

Hello,im new here.Just got chickens agian.I have 6 barred plymouth rock pullets,5 Rhode island reds SR and 4 ducklings.
Also 4 kids,2 dogs,5 cats,2 cockatiels,a salamander and last but not least Hubby.I live about 90 miles NE of KC in NW Missouri.

Last edited:
PD Savage ~ You aren't too far from me. Straight east I'd say. I'm 90 minutes North of KC & 15 miles east of I-29.
smile.png

Aww, I forgot, I have four children also.LOL And a Dear Hubby!

I'm not in Missouri but close enough... Kansas City, Kansas. I'm originally from Nevada, MO and also lived in Springfield and Nixa.

Welcome Esmith! Close enough. Kansas is just a short drive from where I'm located. KCK isn't that far away.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom