Anyone from Missouri?

@ Ozark Hen - Thank you for the welcome...I'm having so much fun reading all the posts, I'm practically on here every minute I get!!

@ Joelle - I am in the city limits and I don't care....if my neighbors in the house next door are allowed to party loudly every day until all hours of the night, and leave trash everywhere, then a few chickens really aren't going to bother them - besides, they're so drunk all the time they'd probably just think it's one of our kids anyway....
smile.png

smile.png
Hi all in Missouri, this is a fun place to be. And special hello to krstms! Was so nice to meet you and your family. My daughter & I are in Texas County. We are new w/raising chickens so I learn alot from people here. We have an Airedale that loves chickens too much. So keep him away when they are out. One cat, a Pom, Betta (fish).
tongue.png
3 BO hens, ! RIR, 2 Plymonth Rock, 2 Blk Sex Link, 1 Red Sex Link. And one beautiful, big, grouchy BO rooster we bought from krstms. We gotta love him.

River Hills Farmers Market

Silex-2nd and 4th Sat from 7a-noon

Troy- 1st and 3rd Sat from 8:30a-1pm

Not sure what they are going to do about the fact that there are 5 Saturdays this month....lol.

The Troy swap is in the Tractor Supply parking lot.
I will be there this Sat. I will have silkies, Silver Spangled Hamburg chicks, a Golden Sebright rooster, B/B/S Ameraucana chicks, EE chicks, Production red chicks (hatchery RIR), various barnyard mixes, and hatching eggs for Guineas, Silver Spangled Hamburgs, and Black Australorps. My chicks are between 2-8wks old.

I’ll be at the Fordland Small Animal & Poultry Swap this Saturday, June 26th 2010. I will be selling several birds at this event. The Fordland Swap takes place in Fordland, Missouri, located just 15 miles east of Springfield. For more information about this event, click here. I will have the following birds for sale:

20-25 White Call Ducks (mostly young birds) - $30/pair or $15/each

10-12 Cochin Bantams (both black and white) - $12/each

2 Golden Pheasant Hens - $25/each

Hope to see you there!

Hi,

New here. We live in Warrensburg and have 30 chickens. 7 are 7 months (and still not layin') and we bought 23 more last week. We also have 2 dogs that are smaller than our older chickens but think that they are bigger and a cat that wants nothing at all to do with them.

Warrens burg is only 30 minutes from me. I live in sedalia, Missouri!! I'm new to the site today. I have 6 chickens and 4 guineas. My 4 yr old daughter and I love our flock!

Back
Top Bottom