Anyone getting eggs yet?

Merry Christmas, guys. Uno Chick is sprouting toosh feathers -- he/she is about 4 months -- as he/she heads into black-head phase.

That is a great picture sheriff , I have a question what is Macro lens ? I think I have collected 24 eggs to date my other two girls started laying , hope you start getting eggs soon ,good luck keep the pictures coming . I have never heard it we are from the country , is it a camera lens ? I just wandered not a big deal ,the only way to learn is to ask.

Last edited:

Hey, folks! Merry and Happy!

This is Eric and little Uno, tame-wild rothschildis, sitting just outside my garden (waiting for Afternoon Wheat).

SE

Last edited:
That is a great picture sheriff , I have a question what is Macro lens ? I think I have collected 24 eggs to date my other two girls started laying , hope you start getting eggs soon ,good luck keep the pictures coming . I have never heard it we are from the country , is it a camera lens ? I just wandered not a big deal ,the only way to learn is to ask.
A macro lens is for taking close-ups. With emus, they always push the envelope on close-ups and I get blurry photos. They like to peck the lens. Should look more like this if they stay back a bit.

Back
Top Bottom