Anyone going through Weatherford, TX? Want to transport a puppy?

BBUTTER

In the Brooder
8 Years
Aug 16, 2011
Louisiana
This is a long shot, but....
Is anyone going east through or near Weatherford, TX on Monday, July 23? I'm trying to get one of Blessedchicken's puppies brought to or near DFW. My husband will be flying in that afternoon and then heading east to Louisiana. It would be awesome if he could meet someone along the way to pick up the puppy. He'll have a mission team with him that will be anxious to get home, so he can't detour all the way to Weatherford.

This is a long shot, but....
Is anyone going east through or near Weatherford, TX on Monday, July 23? I'm trying to get one of Blessedchicken's puppies brought to or near DFW. My husband will be flying in that afternoon and then heading east to Louisiana. It would be awesome if he could meet someone along the way to pick up the puppy. He'll have a mission team with him that will be anxious to get home, so he can't detour all the way to Weatherford.
Or I could get the puppy to someone that weekend prior to 7/23, if someone does not mind keeping the pup a couple of days and delivering it on that Monday. I cannot meet him that day due to work.

Back
Top Bottom