Anyone going to have eggs hatch in novemeber?

he / she got out fine , i came back from shopping and there were another 4 out i cant beleive how fast they are , there is 8 more and 2 have piped already they will prob be out before bed and il wake up to the rest . im so happy
love.gif

I hope you guys don't mind me posting this on here. First off my eggs are still doing same as yesterday. Lock down starts in 2 days.

Now for this, There is an auction on facebook called helping hearts. Used and new items are donated to auction and all the money goes towards someone in need. holidays are coming up and it's a great way to get gifts.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.352931778126860&type=1

There are x-box games, one PS2 game, Jewelery, nursing scrub tops, pet supplies and more. I'm trying to spread the word so more money is raised for people in need.

We went on lock down today! I've got the humidity up and the temps have been perfect in the Genesis 1588 during the entire incubation period. I took the egg turners out and was looking in the window and saw 2 of the eggs moving!!
yesss.gif

The eggs from my broody (who quit) are on hatch day today! 7 out of the 9 eggs have pipped and there is lots of peeing to be heard and wiggling!!!! Now I'm anxiously waiting to see which little ones make it out
big_smile.png

Awww.. So sad...
hit.gif
My eggs were shipped eggs that the mail man drop kicked or something. So this isn't to shocking to me. What does shock me is an egg that has cracks in the shell still is doing great and have movement in it.
I'm not expecting that great of a hatch due to the treatment they got in shipping.

Back
Top Bottom