Anyone going to Smithfield NC Dec 10th?

henpeckedmuch

Chirping
8 Years
Jul 25, 2011
Is anyone planning on going? What are you showing? What are you selling?
My wife and I are planning to go it will be our 2nd show ever. We will be looking and learning.

frow.gif
I will be there. Not showing, just watching and learning.
big_smile.png

Anyone know what time it starts????

[email protected]

CAPE FEAR POULTRY ASSOCIATION 3rd ANNUAL POULTRY SHOW - December 10, 2011 at the Johnston County Livestock Arena Smithfield, North Carolina for information contact: Carolyn Lynn: 1-910-897-8001 Arkleton 5860 NC 217, Erwin, NC. 28339 e-mail: [email protected]

We will be there. I will be showing 6 silkies. We went to this show last year and had a great time, nice show and friendly people. We will be coming in friday evening since it is a two and a half hour drive, plus it gives you more time to relax and enjoy the show. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Cheyenne:D

We will be making this show, have almost 20 that we are entering between Jr., LF orps, bantam orps and seramas.
smile.png

We do have a few things available if anyone is looking, of course don't want to drag them all out if I don't have to.
tongue.png

Blue silkie cockerel w/ leakage
Black bantam orp cockerel
Chocolate serama cockerel
Cuckoo/gold cuckoo marans cockerels - several
Silver laced bantam cochin rooster
Silver laced bantam cochins juvi-chicks - 3 available

*Gavin - sure will miss seeing you and Allison.
hmm.png

I will be coming with Seramas, Black Japanese and Barred Japanese Bantams. Can't wait to see everyone! I'll miss Gavin & Allison too! He's my "simplify my life" coach!
wink.png
Can't wait to see "Jimmy" too!
lau.gif
Don't forget the sugar Tricia!!!!

I and my wife will be there, I sure hope to meet some of you.
If you see a white haired guy with a derby hat it is me, introduce yourself if you will.

Back
Top Bottom